What We Do
Newratek continuously pushes for innovation in the Wi-Fi space. We employ and develop some of the industry’s top engineers specializing in software, hardware, or radiofrequency. We offer opportunities not just to facilitate the compelling growth of a new technology integral to IoT evolution, but also enable dynamic career paths and individual growth within each of our employees.
We approach our employees' wellbeing vigorously with care and empathy. We value our employees’ individual talents, ambitions, and dedication to bring uniqueness to innovation. We strive to give every employee a place of work that is fulfilling, nurturing, comfortable, and confident in.
- People First, we put our team members and clients first
- Collaborative Mindset, we share ideas to foster a collaborative environment
- Growing Innovation, we value innovation to be industry leaders
- We Welcome All Talents
WHAT WE OFFER
We strive to provide our employees and their families with competitive benefits to enhance financial, physical, and emotional well being.
Health and Wellness
- Full coverage of national health insurance for employees and dependents
- High-quality medical checkup service conducted by Tier-1 general hospital (Yearly)
- Competitive compensation
- Performance-based incentive
- Stock option
- Severance pay
Flexibility and Time Off
- Paid time off, sick leave, parental leave, disability, holidays, bereavement, and jury duty
- World-wide workplaces (U.S. South Korea, China, Hong-Kong, Taiwan)
- Unlimited snack, refreshments, and coffee
- Comfortable and safe working spaces
- Employee appreciation day including lunch and snacks
We welcome and value all talents to continuously propel innovation.
Explore the varies positions and see what matches your interests.
Research, design, and develop new system components to advance Wi-Fi HaLow Technology
Drive cutting-edge technology by developing software to foster innovation, testing, and manufacturing of products.
Design and simulate state-of-the-art physical layer wireless communication system algorithms for very high data rate applications.
Design low-power and low-voltage RF and Analog circuits using advanced deep-submicron CMOS technologies.
Take part in all aspects of software development process including designing, implementing, testing, and debugging