What We Do
Newratek continuously pushes for innovation in the Wi-Fi space. We employ and develop some of the industry’s top engineers specializing in software, hardware, or radiofrequency. We offer opportunities not just to facilitate the compelling growth of a new technology integral to IoT evolution, but also enable dynamic career paths and individual growth within each of our employees.
We approach our employees' wellbeing vigorously with care and empathy. We value our employees’ individual talents, ambitions, and dedication to bring uniqueness to innovation. We strive to give every employee a place of work that is fulfilling, nurturing, comfortable, and confident in.
- People First, we put our team members and clients first
- Collaborative Mindset, we share ideas to foster a collaborative environment
- Growing Innovation, we value innovation to be industry leaders
- We Welcome All Talents
WHAT WE OFFER
We guarantee various employee benefits and provide them with support for their physical, economic, and emotional wellness.
- Social insurances
(National pension, health insurance, employment insurance, and occupational health insurance)
- Quality health checkup service at a first-class general hospital (once a year)
- Group insurance
- The highest compensation in the industry
- Performance-based incentives
- Stock option as a pre-listed company
- Family event holiday and subsidy
- Present & Leave work early in Birthday
- Supporting 'Teamwork Day' (Team-building Day)
- Welcome-kit for New Employee (released in 2023)
- Beverages and snacks provided at all times during working hours
- Relaxed and comfortable workstation
- Holiday in Founder's Day
- Selectable Working Hours (09:00~18:00 or 08:00~17:00)
We welcome and value all talents to continuously propel innovation.
Explore the varies positions and see what matches your interests.
Research, design, and develop new system components to advance Wi-Fi HaLow Technology
Drive cutting-edge technology by developing software to foster innovation, testing, and manufacturing of products.
Design and simulate state-of-the-art physical layer wireless communication system algorithms for very high data rate applications.
Design low-power and low-voltage RF and Analog circuits using advanced deep-submicron CMOS technologies.
Take part in all aspects of software development process including designing, implementing, testing, and debugging